Co-Owner | Certified Personal Trainer
Anna has always wanted to help people, and she found that in her careers as a nurse and a personal trainer. As a personal trainer, Anna looks forward to the journey of her client. She understands the pitfalls and frustrations, but also revels in successes of each individual.
Anna is quite patient and understanding, but is also persistent and passionate. For her, there is nothing like seeing someone perform an exercise or complete a training session when they didn’t think they were capable. With Anna you will always have constant support and encouragement to help you find that healthy, happy place – body and mind.
- University of San Francisco (USF) – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Behavior Change Specialist
- University of California San Francisco (UCSF) – Nursing Supervisor
- Spartan Race Trifecta Finisher