Boot Camp Coach | Certified Personal Trainer
Mónica originally started her career as a Graphic Designer and also she has been in sports all her life since she was 4 years old. Volleyball, Basketball, Karate, swimming, and dancing made her versatile; constant and persistent. Then she decided to follow her passion for fitness. For her the beauty of exercise is not just the muscles or the weight loss, it’s the feeling of accomplishment and happiness that you get from working hard on yourself in a positive setting.
Mónica always wanted to help people and she found that her mission in life as a Personal trainer, Group Fitness Instructor will lead her to help people live happy and healthy lives through fitness. Her experience and love for helping people developed her strong values like team work, hard work, patience, practice, service and family.
- Peruvian Publicity Graphic Design (IPP) Publicity Graphic Designer
- American Aerobic Association Internacional/International Sport Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- American Aerobic Association Internacional/International Sport Medicine Certified Sport Nutrition Consultant
- American Council on Exercise(ACE) Certified Group Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Sport Conditioning Specialist
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Functional Training Specialist
- West Coast Aerobic Champion award 2016 Colorado Springs from AAAI/ISMA.
- East Coast Aerobic Champion award 2017 Baltimore from AAAISMA.